The University of Pittsburgh at Titusville operates under "rolling admissions." Once the required documents are received, your file will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. You will receive your admission decision within two weeks.
- All full-time and part-time freshman students must submit the following items (unless non-degree):
$45.00 Application Fee
- Send check or money order made payable to Pitt-Titusville.
- Charge on credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover) by calling the Admissions Office toll free at (814) 827-4509 or toll-free at (888) 878-0462.
- Application fee waived for online applications.
SAT or ACT Results
- Typically included on high school transcript.
- SAT scores sent directly to Pitt-Titusville if student lists 2937 on SAT registration form. Click here for test dates.
- ACT scores sent directly to Pitt-Titusville if students lists 3737 on ACT registration form. Click here for test dates.
- Students who graduated more than one year ago from high school are not required to submit SAT or ACT scores.
Official High School Transcript
- Sent directly to Pitt-Titusville from the high school guidance department at the student's request.
University of Pittsburgh at Titusville
504 E. Main Street
Titusville, PA 16354
GED Scores (if applicable)
- Request an official copy of the GED test results from your examination site or your State Department of Education.
GED Office (PA only)
333 Market Street
Harrisburg, PA 17126-0333
- Submit all documents required of freshman students. (Click here for freshman requirements).
- Send official college transcripts from each college/university you have attended.
- Apply directly through the Registrar’s Office using the Non-Degree Application
- Cannot qualify for financial aid
- Are not seeking degrees from the University of Pittsburgh
- International students should get information from the University of Pittsburgh Office of Admissions International Students page.