Cost of Attendance
Tuition and Fees
For 2022-2023, full-time (12 - 18 credits) tuition for the nursing major is $8,412 per term for Pennsylvania residents and $15,650 for out-of-state residents.
For 2022-2023, part-time tuition (1 - 11 credits) for the nursing major is $701 per credit for Pennsylvania residents and $1,304 for out-of-state residents.
University Computer / Network Service Fee: $175 per term full-time / $100 per term part-time.
Students can expect to incur additional expenses for books and supplies ($600 - $1100 per year), transportation, and personal and miscellaneous items. These expenses vary, depending on personal circumstances. Items such as clothing, entertainment, telephone calls, travel, etc. need to be considered.
Computer Purchase Expenses
Students who purchase a computer may be eligible to have a one-time increase made to their Cost of Attendance for their two years at Pitt-Titusville. Purchases made after April 15 (prior to the start of the fall term) will be considered and receipts must be provided. Receipts must clearly indicate that a computer was purchased and when. Students should expect to pay between $1500 - $3000 for the computer and related hardware. The Financial Aid Office will limit the total amount of the cost of attendance adjustment to $800 for a laptop and $650 for a desktop.
In order for these expenses to be reviewed, please contact the Office of Financial Aid for a Cost of Attendance Increase form and return it with the appropriate documentation to the Office of Financial Aid.
The University of Pittsburgh reserves the right to change the tuition rate and fees at any time without notice in advance.
Fees for Prospective Students
- Admissions Deposit $200.00
Tuition and Fees for Full-Time Students
- Tuition, full time, in state, nursing $8,412.00 per term
- Tuition, full time, out of state, nursing $15,650.00 per term
- Computer Network Fee $175.00 per term
Tuition and Fees for Part-Time Students
- Tuition, part time, in state, nursing, $701.00 per credit
- Tuition, part time, out of state, nursing $1,304.00 per credit
- Computer Network Fee $100.00 per credit
For more information on tuition rates, click here.
MANDATORY FEES such as the Computer Network Service Fees are approved by the Board of Trustees, and assessed to all students to support campus services.
- Biology Lab Fee (also applies to Microbiology and A & P Labs) $50.00 per course
- Nursing Lab Fee $75.00 per course
- Late Payment Fee $50.00
- Official Transcript Preparation $6.00 each transcript
- Returned Check Fee $30.00 per check
- Late Graduation Application Fee $25.00
- Challenge Exam Fee $75.00 per exam
- I.D. Card Replacement Fee $25.00 each time
- Student Parking Permit Fee $20.00 per year